Mr Tax Agent was established in early 2014 by Vince Tan with the intention of raising money for the underprivileged kids in Africa & Asia.
Vince have been working in the accounting industry for over 10 years since 2007 in various roles from Tax Accountant to Client Services Manager. Growing up in a retail family business has structured him with a hardworking, enthusiastic, and competitive personality that ultimately benefits his clients and serves to strengthen his relationships.
Working full-time has never stopped Vince from pursuing his other personal interests including modelling at Royalle Modelling, volunteer work at Multicultural Care, running a side business for charity purposes (www.MrTaxAgent.com.au), and tutoring work at Curtin University – Western Australia.
Vince is RG146 qualified, a SMSF Association SMSF Specialist Advisor ™ (SSA), a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA), a Registered Tax Agent and holds a B.Com. degree and a Diploma of Financial Planning. Vince was the Best Commerce Student at Curtin College in 2005 and was in the Top 1% of the undergraduates at Curtin University in 2006.
- Membership of the Vice-Chancellor’s List – is granted at the completion of each semester to the top 1% of undergraduates.
- Certificate of Excellence for Highest Achievement in Diploma of Commerce
- Certificate of Excellence for Highest Achievement in Economics 100
- Certificate of Excellence for Highest Achievement in Accounting 100
- Certificate of Excellence for Highest Achievement in Accounting 101